- gulp-restructure-treeA Gulp plugin to move files based on declaratively defined rules. The goal was to help migrating away from an impratical legacy architecture to a more convenient one for development, while keeping the same release structure so the complex deployment process at Sewan didn't have to be affected.Solo . Node.js
- Programming paradigmsA presentation aiming at introducing the major programming paradigms to beginners. By focusing on the new features they bring, rather than the restrictions they impose or the shortcomings of other paradigms, I hoped to increasing the motivation to learn and use them.Solo
- BackitoDifferential and remote backups utility.
Schedule backups to local targets, SSH servers, or SVN or GIT repos.
Restore files to earlier saved versions using a local differential history that is built upon everytime Backito is called.
Winner of its category in ETNA's Linux code camp.Collaboration . Node.js
- VieMonJobDynamic site for French startup Vie Mon Job.
Winner of its category in ETNA's Web code camp.Collaboration . PHP, JS (jQuery)
- DartygazinMockup for an imaginary electronics retail business. Mix of static and dynamic content.Collaboration . PHP, JS
- LynxChanFrontFront-end for an imageboard hosting software.Solo . Jade, SASS, JS